Love speaking English and love Microsoft technologies….?
If you are interested, then keep reading!
We are looking for talented, responsible and with eager to overcome people, not for a list of skills.
While reading the key responsibilities of this role as Junior Quality Assurance, please consider that our company, Media Interactiva, values ATTITUDE over expertise. Media Interactiva is committed to the BEING aspect of our team and to personal development.
Are you curious about how to develop your career in a different company CULTURE?
Even if you don’t feel that you fit the role 100%, please apply if you love improving yourself, and we will grow together!
We are passionate about young and talented people who love challenging themselves!
Do you see reflected yourself in this profile..?
Key Responsibilities: what will you do? which will be your challenges?…
- Check and report defects than arise in the product in a clear and concise manner.
- Review the correction of the defects and check that they have been solved, reopening the incidence, or in its case, closing it.
- Report daily to the PM, the manager and the team of tasks and progress (scrum meeting)
- Participate in a full production cycle of software development.
- Participate in meetings with an international client to measure and assess the scope of the changes and arrangements that may occur in the project.
- Resolve product issues in collaboration with the rest of the team interdependently.
- Actively participate in the task estimation process entrusted to the team.
Basic Qualifications: you must have….
- Fluid communication skills in English (also speaking)
- High Knowledge about Microsoft applications (word, excel, powerpoint)
Preferred Qualifications: it would be SUPER if you…
- Beginner/Medium Knowledge of VB/VBA
- Beginner/Medium Knowledge of HTML, CSS
What we offer: you will ENJOY and LOVE working at MI, because…
- You will be able to stop being a junior in short time through a personal Development Plan.
- You will be part of a multidisciplinary team working with agile methodologies in an international environment.
- You will enjoy a stable career because we develop our own successful products and our projects are long-term.
- You will work with the latest technologies and a bleeding edge technology stack. See HERE what we use!
- You will be responsible for making decisions, participating first hand in the future of our company.
- Also… you will have other benefits: remote work, social benefits, flexible working hours, team building activities, emotional mentoring, continuous learning with technical mentoring, etc.
Follow our social networks:
Our hiring process: how do we contact you? how long does the selection process take? …EASY!
- When you share your resume, our Recruiting team will contact you and have a chat about your expectations.
- In a few days, a team work area will evaluate your skills and your expectations and we will decide to start your process.
- We like doing agile selections, because if you are the PERSON we are looking for, we want you in the MI-team right away!
- You will have your first personal interview very soon and we will send you our feedback within 24 hours after the interview. You will meet the HR team and the Technical Leaders.
- After the first interview, you will participate in a technical test according to your Knowledge.
- And lastly, you will have a second personal interview with HR Team based in your and our VALUES.
- If everything goes well, we will make you an offer.
- Finally, here you are! WELCOME!
Características del Puesto
|Categoría de Puesto||Quality Assurance|