Are you a .NET mega fan ? Then keep reading!
We are looking for brilliant, responsible and committed people, not for a list of skills.
While reading the key responsibilities of this role as Senior Developer .NET or Software Engineer .NET, please consider that our company, Media Interactiva, values ATTITUDE over expertise. Media Interactiva is committed to the BEING aspect of our team and to personal development.
Are you curious and passionate about working in a different company CULTURE?
Even if you don’t feel that you fit the role 100%, please apply if you love improving yourself, and we will grow together! We are passionate about surpassing and challenging ourselves!
Key Responsibilities: what will you do? which will be your challenges?…
- Analyze, design, implement and maintain web-based software products.
- Collaborate with other teams on the software lifecycle (CI/CD, automation, etc.).
- Work in an international agile atmosphere, providing solutions together with different stakeholders.
- Improve software quality applying industry best practices: design patterns, clean code, SOLID, etc.
Basic Qualifications: you must have….
- Deep knowledge of ASP.NET and related tooling, frameworks and libraries.
- Experience interacting with relational databases: data modeling and querying.
- Understanding of agile methodologies and continuous software delivery.
- Strong communication skills in English.
Preferred Qualifications: it would be SUPER if you…
- Are knowledgeable with API design and integration with 3rd party services.
- Have worked with microservices-oriented architectures.
- Are familiar with software testing and related techniques and tools (unit testing, integration testing…).
What we offer: you will ENJOY and LOVE working at MI, because…
- You will be able to grow both personally and professionally through a personal Development Plan.
- You will be part of a multidisciplinary team working with agile methodologies in an international environment.
- You will enjoy a stable career because we develop our own successful products and our projects are long-term.
- You will work with the latest technologies and a bleeding edge technology stack.
- You will be responsible for making decisions, participating first hand in the future of our company.
- Also….you will have other benefits: remote work, social benefits, flexible working hours, team building activities, emotional mentoring, continuous learning with technical mentoring,etc.
Our hiring process: how do we contact you? how long does the selection process take? …EASY!
- When you share your resume, our Recruiting team will contact you and have a chat about your expectations.
- In a few days, a team work area will evaluate your skills and your expectations and we will decide to start your process.
- We like doing agile selections, because if you are the PERSON we are looking for, we want you in the MI-team right away!
- You will have your first personal interview very soon and we will send you our feedback within 24 hours after the interview. You will meet the HR team and the Technical Leaders.
- After the first interview, you will participate in a technical test according to your seniority.
- And lastly, you will have a second personal interview with HR Team based in your and our VALUES.
- If everything goes well, we will make you an offer.
- Finally, here you are! WELCOME!
Follow our social networks: